Nutritional supplement that provides the nutrients needed to help the pancreas produce the enzymes needed for digestion and food absorption as well as the hormones necessary for regulating the levels of blood sugar.
Digestive role of the pancreas: Segregation of lipase, an enzyme that digests fats, protease to digest proteins, amylase to digest carbohydrates, and bicarbonates to neutralize stomach acids. Hormonal functions: Segregation of insulin and glucagon, both of which help regulate the level of glucose in the blood. Pancreatic Health contains all the known nutrients needed for the pancreas to remain healthy and function properly.
- Amino-Acids: Precursors to proteins, they are indispensable for the pancreas to remain well nourished.
- Chromium: An essential micro-nutrient that serves as a cofactor in all activities regulated by insulin. Decreases baseline glucose, cholesterol and triglycerides and increases the level of so-called “good cholesterol”.
- Enzymes: Amylase, lipase and protease, needed for the processes of digestion and absorption of food.
- Pancreatin: Helps prevent pancreatic insufficiency characterized by poor digestion, poor food absorption, nutrient deficiencies and abdominal discomfort.
- Cundeamor: The leaves of this medicinal plant help to naturally regulate blood-sugar levels.
- Zinc: Necessary for the synthesis of proteins, it is involved in many of the hormonal and enzymatic processes of the body.
Directions: Adults, take two (2) to three (3) tablets daily or as indicated by your healthcare professional.
Presentation: 90 Tablets.