A natural enzymatic nutritional supplement derived from raw fruits and vegetables that helps complete the supplementation of enzymes that are lost due to bad food selection and preparation habits.
Enzymes are a dynamic factor that break down the fat, carbohydrates and the proteins that can be assimilated by the body’s cells. Without enzymes the body would not be able to carry out the digestive process.
We can say that we are not, in fact, what we eat but rather what we digest and assimilate and Digestive Enzyme Plus contains four different enzymes derived from plants which help balance the number of enzymes used in the digestive process.
- Protease, needed for the digestion of proteins.
- Amylase, essential for the assimilation of carbohydrates.
- Lipase, essential for the assimilation of fats and lipids.
- Cellulase, to help digest cellulose or the fibrous part of foods
Digestive Enzyme Plus also contains:
- Pancreatìn, an enzyme produced by the pancreas, important against the presence of any type of cancer in the body.
- Acidophilus, fermented product involved in the digestion of proteins that contributes to the proper absorption of nutrients, helping to remove gases and constipation and combat toxins in the intestines and the body in general.
- Bromelain and Papain, powerful enzymes derived from pineapple and papaya respectively which facilitate digestion.
- Hemicellulose, complex carbohydrate that absorbs water; good for losing weight and avoiding constipation. Helps control carcinogenic substances in both the large and small intestines.
- Comfrey Root, acts as a cleanser of the blood and helps the stomach with the digestive process.
Directions: Adults, take two (2) to four (4) capsules daily or as indicated by your healthcare professional.
Presentation: 100 and 240 Capsules.