A nutritional supplement specially formulated to help prevent the increasing levels of cholesterol in the blood.
The lower density lipoproteins (known as LDL) carry cholesterol to tissues, while high density lipoproteins (known as HDL) transport cholesterol to the liver for metabolization and excretion.
The components of Cholesterol Support help lower “bad cholesterol” LDL and raise the levels of “good cholesterol” HDL:
- L-Carnitine: Facilitates the transport of fatty acids and their conversion into energy, increases levels of HDL and lowers the levels of total cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Bromelain: A proteolytic enzyme found in pineapple. It breaks down artery plaques, lowers blood pressure and helps to suppress appetite.
- Psyllium Husk: A water soluble fiber that binds to the cholesterol in the intestines and facilitates its excretion.
- Oat bran: Absorbs bile acids and aids with their elimination through feces; as the body needs bile acids for digestion, it uses the cholesterol in the blood to produce more bile acids, lowering total cholesterol levels.
- Garlic: Reduces the level of harmful LDL cholesterol and raises levels of good cholesterol called HDL.
- Artichoke: Helps lower the concentration of cholesterol and other lipids in the blood.
- Grape seed Extract: Reduces excess cholesterol in the blood.
- Pantethine: Key component of the coenzyme A, reduces LDL cholesterol levels significantly and favorably increases the levels of HDL cholesterol.
- Phosphatidylcholine: Enhances the solubility of cholesterol and prevents it from being deposited in tissues.
- Vitamin B6: Essential in the prevention of arteriosclerosis.
- Chromium: Decreases baseline levels of glucose, cholesterol and triglycerides.
Directions: Adults, take two (2) to three (3) tablets daily or as indicated by your healthcare professional.
Presentation: 90 Tablets.