A nutritional supplement as well as an immune-stimulant, anti-oxidant and anti-inflaming extracted from Uncaria Tomentosa (Cat’s Claw), a marvelous plant found within the Amazon.
The high concentration of alkaloids that this supplement possess, like rhynchophylline and mitraphylline, makes Cat’s Claw an extraordinary stimulant of the immune system, increasing the body’s ability to fight off strange cells. This immune-stimulant property benefits three fronts of the body’s defense system, namely;
- It stimulates phagocytosis, which is defined as the ability of white blood cells to attack, destroy and eat germs and other invaders.
- It also stimulates the liver and the spleen, major organs of the immune system composed of ma-crophage tissues, which act as “the local police in each threatened sector.”
- Improves the chemical fight between lymphocytes against the invaders of the body, stimulating the production of substances necessary for the health of the immune system.
- Clinical and laboratory tests have demonstrated the anti-inflaming and anti-oxidant properties of Cat’s Claw.
- All laboratory tests and experiments performed with extracts from Cat’s Claw and the urine of smokers, showed Cat’s Claw to have strong anti-mutagenic (anti-cancer) properties.
- Cat’s Claw also aids in the protection against gastric ulcers.
Directions: Adults, take two (2) to three (3) capsules daily or as indicated by your healthcare professional.
Presentation: 100 Capsules.