A nutritional supplement that joins the properties of Anamú & Llantén, two plants well known for their alkalinity and their effects on the lymphatic system, being excellent regulators of the production of white blood cells and an aid in the effectiveness of the immune system.
Llantén (Plantain) is truly a promoter of the well-being of the human body: it contains muclages, tannins, pectin, glycosides, catalpol, phenolic acids and the alkaloid noscapine.
- Two of the most valuable therapeutic characteristics of Llantén (Plantain), are it’s anti-inflammatory properties and it’s influence over the reactions of the body’s immunological response, which aid in deterring infections.
- It serves as an expectorant for the respiratory system, it helps to calm coughs and it is an ideal aid for the treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis, pneumonia and bronchial coughs; it also provides much relief in cases of Pertussis.
- For the digestive system it is a natural laxative that helps prevent chronic constipation and provides relief for hemorrhoids as well as being an effective aid in the treatment of colitis.
- It serves as an astringent for the skin and it hastens the healing of sores, wounds, burns, insect bites and reptile bites.
- Used as a mouthwash, it can help heal sores, stomatitis, and any inflammation of the gums associated with gingivitis.
- When gargled, it serves as a powerful aid in the treatment of tonsillitis and laryngitis.
- Anamú & Llantén is especially recommended for fighting cancer and leukemia of any kind.
Directions: Adults, take two (2) to four (4) capsules daily or as indicated by your healthcare professional.
Presentation: 100 Capsules.