A nutritional supplement specially formulated to help prevent and treat conditions affecting the health of the eye and optic nerve.
The exclusive formula of Vision 20/20 unites vitamins, minerals and amino acids that are essential for good vision, and is enriched with the best plant extracts to promote optimal eye health.
- Vitamin A (78% Beta Carotene and 22% vitamin A Palmitate): It is essential and indispensable for the proper functioning of the eye, helping to protect against free radicals and preventing the eye from drying (loss of moisture.)
- Vitamin B Complex: Necessary to help improve intraocular cellular metabolism.
- Vitamin C: Has antioxidant properties and helps reduce intraocular pressure.
- Vitamin E: Important for ocular health, it is an immunostimulant and helps destroy free radicals.
- Zinc/Copper/Manganese/Selenium: Minerals that are extremely important for ocular health that help delay the emergence and growth of cataracts. Selenium, along with Vitamins A, C and E are powerful detectors and destroyers of the free radicals responsible for causing damage to the retina and microcirculation.
- Potassium: Mineral of utmost importance for the transmission of nerve impulses.
- Ginkgo Biloba: Improves circulation and the supply of blood and oxygen to the brain. The terpene lactones in Ginkgo Biloba can also help protect the optic nerve.
- Glutamic Acid: Considered a real energy producer for the brain and a stimulant of nervous transmissions.
- Glycine: Amino acid that acts as a neurotransmitter in the central nervous system, especially in the lower part of the brain and retina of the eye.
- Bilberry (Blueberry): Contains anthocyanins which act on the capillaries of the retina, improving the irrigation of cells that are sensitive to light, helping to restore visual acuity at night. It is also very useful in treating diabetic retinopathy and myopia.
- Boron: This mineral is considered an amplifier of the brain’s functions.
- Lutein: Reduces the risk of degeneration of the macula, a small area of the retina responsible for central vision; helping to further protect the eye against oxidative stress and high-energy light.
Directions: Adults take two (2) to four (4) capsules daily or as indicated by your healthcare professional.
Presentation: 120 Capsules.
There are no reviews yet.