Nutritional supplement specially formulated to help prevent and treat the problems caused by the imbalance of hormones secreted and released into the blood by the glands of the female endocrine system.
The female endocrine regulation can alter and become unbalanced by dysfunctions that affect the rate (either higher or lower) of hormonal secretion, and setting apart additional or reduced hormones. The components of Hormonal Balance Support formula work synergistically to support the work and balance of the female endocrine system.
- Soy Extract: Numerous studies (among others, one from the American College of Cardiology stands out) have discovered that the so-called Phytoestrogens (natural chemicals that are found in plants) give the woman many benefits similar to those produced by hormone replacement therapy, without increasing the risks of breast or cervical cancer. In addition to aid hot flashes and other symptoms of menopause, studies have demonstrated that these phytoestrogens can help to prevent breast cancer, heart diseases and osteoporosis. These natural chemicals are generally found in soy beans.
- Dong Quai: Plant that has traditionally been used to lessen the discomfort of premenstrual syndrome, menopausal symptoms and menstrual cramps.
- Wild Yam): Plants containing Phytoestrogen Diosgenin. It helps to regulate the female endocrine system, particularly during menstruation and menopause. It has been used for a long time by herbalists to treat frequent muscle spasms during menstruation.
- Royal Jelly: Substance secreted by glands that bees have in their heads and that honeycomb is an exclusive food for the bee queen. For human consumption Royal Jelly has been traditionally used to reduce the symptoms of menopause and to strengthen the couple’s sex life.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Evening Primrose oil has been traditionally used to treat conditions affecting the health of women, such as breast pain associated with the menstrual cycle, PMS and menopause symptoms.
- Black Cohosh: The root of this plant is rich in phytoestrogens that help control the hormonal disorders that occur during menopause. It has been traditionally used to relieve muscle spasms associated with menstrual and menopausal hot flashes.
- Squaw Vine: A plant used since ancient times by native Americans to facilitate the work of childbirth and very popular to give relief to women who suffer from painful menstrual cycles.
- Sage: Helps to regulate the menstrual function and to minimize the frequency and intensity of the spasms of the period. It also decreases menopausal hot flashes.
- B-Complex/Vitamins C & E: This group of vitamins are vital for the regularization of hormone production.
- DHEA: It is a steroid hormone produced naturally in the body by the adrenal glands and prepared in the laboratory from chemical substances that give the woman many benefits similar to those produced by hormone replacement therapy found in soy and wild Yam. It is used to slow or reverse aging, to treat male erectile dysfunction and improve the hormone level, female sexuality and well-being.
- Magnesium Oxide/Magnesium Gluconate: Magnesium is an important mineral for maintaining hormonal balance, and it helps to decrease premenstrual pain.
- Selenium: This mineral is an antioxidant that protects the thyroid gland, and acts as a cofactor, facilitating the production of thyroid hormones.
Directions: Adult women may take two (2) to four (4) tablets daily or as indicated by your healthcare professional.
Presentation: 90 Tablets.