A nutritional supplement specially formulated to help restore and maintain the health and proper functioning of the large intestine and reduces the risk of diseases ranging from simple constipation to malignant colon cancer.
The natural ingredients in ColoClen provide vitamins, minerals and fiber needed to help keep the colon clean of toxins and debris, restore the appropriate balance of the bacterial flora, and promote the correct reabsorption of water and minerals:
- Bentonite Powder: A natural, edible clay whose high absorbent capacity makes it an efficient and effective collector/eliminator of toxins in the bowels.
- Aloe Vera: Helps relieve colon inflammation and acts as a laxative.
- Psyllium Seeds: This seed contains mucilage in abundance, making it a laxative, emollient, and an anti-inflammant for the gastric-mucosa; it also helps prevent constipation and excessive peristaltic efforts from the colon.
- Prune: Rich in fiber, it is an excellent laxative that helps control and prevent intestinal constipation.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus: The most well-known probiotic (friendly bacteria) known to reside within the vagina and intestines. It helps prevent the entry and growth of disease causing bacteria as well as improving digestion and helping to prevent Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Flax seed: This seed is high in dietary fiber, mucilage and pectin, making it an emollient, laxative, anti-inflammant and a lubricant of the digestive tract, helping prevent diverticulosis and colon cancer.
- Anise: A plant whose leaves are easily digested, it invigorates the stomach, cleans the intestines and helps relieve flatulence.
- Papain and Bromelain: Proteolytic enzymes that come respectively from papaya and pineapple, that act as substitutes for gastric juices aiding the digestive process; they are vermifuge, or an agent that causes the expulsion of worms or parasites from the body.
Directions: Adults, take two (2) capsules once or twice daily or as indicated by your healthcare professional.
Presentation: 90 Capsules