An expectorant and a natural mucolytic formulated to help calm coughs, fluidize secretions, decongest the bronchioles and combat infections of the respiratory tract.
Bronchial Relief contains expectorants derived from plants, which reduce the viscosity and stimulate the expulsion of secretions from the respiratory mucous membranes; it also contains vitamins and minerals to stimulate the immune system. Some of them are:
- Eucalyptus oil: An expectorant, bronchodilator, antiseptic and anti-inflammant.
- Peppermint oil: Facilitates the expulsion of bronchial mucous.
- Rosemary Extract: Antiviral and antimicrobial plant extract.
- Watercress Extract: Vegetable extract that helps to calm cough and facilitates expectoration.
- Radish Extract: An expectorant and antibiotic, it softens the mucous.
- Onion Extract: Facilitates the expulsion of mucous by softening the mucous; it is also an antibiotic and anti-inflammant.
- Garlic Extract: A powerful natural antibiotic, it is also an expectorant and helps with asthma relief.
- Vitamins A and D, Zinc and Magnesium: To help stimulate the immune system.
Directions: Adults and children over 12 years old, take two (2) to four (4) teaspoons twice daily. Children between 6 and 12 years old take one (1) to two (2) teaspoons twice daily or as indicated by your healthcare professional.
Presentation: 8 FL OZ Container.